February 10, 2018
Prospect 2.0 marks the commercial release of our Multiuser Meetings functionality. With Multiuser, you’ll be able to share the same virtual experience with others and make design decisions as one unified team, regardless of your physical location. Check out the video above for more, and additional new features below:
- FBX FILE SUPPORT
- OPTIMIZED MULTIUSER MEETING FLOW WITH .IVM FILES
- NEW DESKTOP LIBRARY AND PROSPECT VIEWER
- ERASER TOOL Along with the existing undo functionality, the eraser tool makes it incredibly easy to manage annotations in your experience.
- ANNOTATION SMOOTHING Annotation smoothing makes for cleaner, more organized annotations, especially in projected mode.
- CUSTOM CALLOUT SIZES Change the thickness, size, and color of callouts for greater flexibility when annotating different objects at a distance.
- MULTIUSER TOOLS All of our existing tools are synchronized across meeting participants, and we've added meeting tools such as "Gather" and "Go to".
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- New outline style in our element inspection tool
- Change display settings and other options in your Prospect library, before launching a file
- Library UI updates to pave the way for future features
Looking for more? Check out our full release notes list.