To run Prospect software you will need the following:
- Powerful computer to run a smooth experience and support your virtual reality headset. Check your computer against our recommended specs.
- Virtual reality headset that is plugged into your computer. Our guide to picking a headset here.
- A 3D file in a supported format.
If you have never installed Prospect before on your Windows desktop machine, please go to irisvr.com to create an account and download the software. The steps below are intended for users on the Prospect Basic, Pro and Pro Plus tiers.
1. Download the IrisVR Prospect App
2. Launch the Software
3. Access Add-Ins
If you're using Prospect with Revit, Rhino, or Navisworks you'll make use of our add-ins for these platforms. Add-ins are installed automatically with the Prospect installation, as long as the relevant software applications are closed during the installation process.
If you neglected to close these applications during the installation process, simply close them, close Prospect, then relaunch Prospect; the add-ins will install automatically.
- Learn more about using the Prospect Library, Navigation and New Features.
- If you are using the Prospect Viewer, please refer to steps in this article.
- If you are on a trial, you’ll see the full Prospect Pro Library and trial banner.