In general, to run Prospect software you will need the following:
1. Powerful computer* to run a smooth experience and support your virtual reality headset. Check your computer against our recommended specs.
2. Virtual reality headset that is plugged into your computer. Various headset options, here.
3. Prospect software downloaded and installed -- explained here.
4. A 3D file in a supported format.
*Please note that Prospect is a Windows-based software and will not run on an Apple computer. To understand more about why Apple computers are not supported, click here.
If you have never installed Prospect before on your Windows desktop machine, please go to irisvr.com to create an account and download the software.
1. Download the IrisVR Prospect App
- Go to irisvr.com/downloads, sign up, and click "Download Prospect" under the IrisVR Prospect section.
- Once downloaded, double-click on prospectsetup.exe to begin the installation process.
2. Launch the Software
- Log in with your username (email) and password.
- Begin using Prospect Pro. If you're trying out the software for the first time, you'll see a banner for your 45 day trial. During this time you have complete access to all Prospect Pro features, including the Project Library. If you'd like to learn more about the Project Library, you can refer to this article.
- Please refer to specific software requirements for the file type you're looking to use.