The account portal is your dashboard to see and assign licenses, add team members, and review billing information.
In the Licenses section, you'll find all licenses that are a part of your organization, when they expire and if they are assigned or available for assignment.
This section will be organized into two types of licenses, "Workstation Licenses" and "Single User Licenses".
- Workstation Licenses:
- Are registered directly to a computer and are shared by multiple individuals without the need for unique usernames.
- To install you'll need download Prospect from irisvr.com/downloads and return to the portal to select "Register Workstation", where you'll be given a license key to add to your Prospect Library on your desktop.
- If you have multiple Workstation licenses you may also name for example, "Conference Room VR Computer" or "Travel VR Laptop".
- Single User Licenses:
- Are assigned to an individual and are not shared.
- To install Prospect, go to irisvr.com/downloads
Only the organization's owner or admin will be able to assign licenses to other users and get the workstation license key.
If you purchased a subscription directly through our website, you are the team owner.
For licenses purchased through our sales team, the owner is selected at the time that your account is set up. If you need to adjust the team owner, please contact us.
In the Team section, you'll be able to see who is a part of your account's team.
Account Owners and admins are able to invite others to join by clicking on the "+" on the top right corner. Here enter their email address and select their role, defined below:
- Member is only able to view information related to the licenses they've been given access too.
- Team Admin will be able to see all information for the account, except billing details. They will also be able to invite others to the team, but not change the existing users' roles.
- Team Owner is the highest access role and will be able to see all license information, billing details, assign licenses, and adjust other user's roles.
In this section, you are also able to remove a user from the team. When a user is removed from a team, their username and password will still be valid but they will not be a part of your team or have access to any licenses.
This is the primary difference between an Admin vs. Owner.
Owners are the only ones with access to this section for security reasons. Within the Billing tab you'll be able to see the cost of your current and past subscriptions, renewal dates, update the credit card on file and billing contact details.
If you need a copy of an invoice for your subscription, please contact us.
Under "Personal Settings", each individual can adjust their contact details as well as change their password. Owners will have the ability to update their company's information under "Company Settings", including adding your company logo.
Any signed-in user attending a meeting (non-guest) will have their Avatar username pulled directly from the "Preferred Name" section, found under Personal Settings in the Account Management Portal.
Customers who are on the Workstation subscription can upload a logo here which will then appear within the desktop Prospect Library.