Using the Prospect Viewer
The Prospect Viewer is a free tool available to download from our website here and does not require an account to utilize.
It provides a hassle-free way for clients and guests to process and view .IVZ and .IVM files shared with them. Users simply drag and drop the file they've been provided into the Prospect Viewer window to extract for viewing or meeting in VR.
For a single user VR experience, you'll need an .IVZ file, which contains a solo, fully navigable experience. Follow these steps:
1. Open Viewer and click Continue as Guest
2. Drag and drop the .IVZ file
3. Click to "View in VR"
4. Navigate through the provided VR experience. Learn more about Navigation, here.
For viewing a file that has been shared with you OR joining a meeting you'll have a public share code. This share code will allow you to access the file that has been shared with you. Follow these steps:
1. Open Viewer and log in as a Guest
2. Select Join Code
3. Paste the alphanumeric code that was shared with you
4. Click Next to Meet in VR. Learn more about Navigation, here.
If you are using the Prospect Viewer without a headset connect, please review this article for more information.