To run Prospect software you will need the following:
- A powerful computer to run a smooth experience and support your virtual reality headset. Check your computer against our recommended specs.
- Virtual reality headset that is plugged into your computer. Our guide to picking a headset here.
- A 3D file in a supported format.
If you have never installed Prospect before on your Windows desktop machine, please go to irisvr.com to create an account and download the software.
1. Download the IrisVR Prospect App
2. Launch the Software
As the plugins for Revit, Rhino, and Navisworks are installed concurrently with Prospect, you will need to re-install Prospect and check off the appropriate software should you upgrade your version. This is not necessary for OBJ, FBX or Sketchup files as they do not utilize a plugin.
If you neglected to close these applications during the installation process, simply close them, close Prospect, then relaunch Prospect; the add-ins will install automatically.
- Learn more about using the Prospect Library, Navigation and New Features.
- If you are using the Prospect Viewer, please refer to steps in this article.
- If you are on a trial, you’ll see the full Prospect Pro Library and trial banner.
- We currently don't support a silent installation process.