One of the great features that Scope has is allowing you to quickly and easily share images with others. Follow the steps below to share your images with anyone, anywhere.
1. Login into your online Scope Library
2. Upload images or navigate to the pano set you would like to share.
3. Click on the sharing icon, located at the right corner of that pano set and click.
4. It will confirm you would like to share the full pano set and provide you with a 6 digit code.
5. Provide the 6 digit code to whomever you want to share the set with and instruct them to download the Scope app on their smartphone to view the content, which can be found under Shared With Me.
To revoke access, click on the sharing icon (which will be yellow to indicate that the set is already shared) and click "Remove Public Access". This will revoke access from anybody with access to the set.