You can export an OBJ for use with Prospect from Blender using the default settings, but to ensure that your textures appear properly follow these steps:
- Export as an OBJ to a new folder on your computer
- Change the "Path Mode" setting to "Strip Path"
- Ensure that "Write Materials" is checked
- Use the following axis settings: Forward Axis: -Y forward | Up Axis: Z Up
- Copy any .jpg or other files used as textures to the folder with the exported OBJ file, maintaining their original filenames