IrisVR Scope Account:
To access and upload content onto the Scope Library you will need to first create an online account here.
IrisVR Scope for GearVR requirements: You must have a GearVR headset and a GearVR-enabled smartphone.
- First, send us a message to request a 5x5 code.
- Next, download the IrisVR Scope app from the Google Play Store.
- Then, download the IrisVR Scope app from the Oculus Store by redeeming an Oculus (5x5) Code (instructions below)
To redeem an Oculus (5x5) Code:
- Open the Oculus App on your mobile phone*.
- Select the user icon on the upper left corner.
- Select the "more" icon on the bottom of the menu to open the settings.
- Select Redeem Code.
- Enter in your code accurately and select Submit.
- If the redemption was successful, the App Permissions for your IrisVR Scope will pop up. Select Accept and Install.
Once the download completes, you will be able to access IrisVR Scope through the app installed from Google Play.
* When setting up a new device, plug your phone into the Gear VR headset first and follow any prompts on-screen prior to redeeming 5x5 code.
To view your uploaded panos and sets on your phone:
- Open the IrisVR Scope app on your mobile phone.
- Select the menu on the upper left corner.
- Select the VR Mode drop-down item at the center of the menu to open your options.
- Select GearVR.
5. Once selected, you will be able to access and view your panos and sets through your GearVR.