Projects are designed to help group related files, as well as manage collaborators. This feature is only available to users on Prospect v2.8 or newer.
*If you’re using Revit, Rhino, or Navisworks, you will use our plugins to first import your files. Other supported file formats can use the drag and drop method.
Sharing IVZ Files
Users also have the ability to export static IVZ files , these are our proprietary VR-ready file format specifically designed for Prospect.
Best for sending an experience to a user for viewing on a guest Prospect Viewer account or if you would prefer not to sync your file. In all other instances we suggest using the collaboration feature.
Export a .IVZ File
- Select Options and then "Export IVZ"
- Choose folder, name the file, and hit Save
- .IVZ export in progress
- Export ready! You can now click "Open File Location" to view the file in its containing folder and share it with others.
With files above a certain size you may experience an error when exporting. In order to proceed further, you will need to reduce the size of your model.
Importing .IVZ Files
- Select an .IVZ file that was shared with you and either drag & drop it into Prospect, or double click on it, or use the file selection method.
- The file will automatically import, and you will see it in your library
- Click "View in VR" to launch the file