The Prospect Library is the hub for managing your virtual reality experiences. From here you can save, sync, export, delete, view and change settings per file. You can also share files for collaboration or invite others to a VR meeting.
Using the Desktop Library
First, import your file:
- .IVZ: Double-clicking from your desktop or drag and drop
- Revit, Navisworks & Rhino: Use the plugin within the authoring software, "View in VR" to launch, see image below
- Sketchup, OBJ & FBX: Drag and drop into Prospect library
Example of a Prospect Pro Plus Library when first opened
Revit (2014 - 2019)
Example of a Prospect Plug-ins
Next, launching into VR:
- After importing your file as shown above, it will automatically begin processing and save to your library.
- Click "View in VR" to launch your file into VR, or first adjust your settings in the right panel
Library Settings & Options
Global Settings Menu
Project Specific Settings
When you select a file in your library, a panel on the right will open with settings you can set as the default for this project, prior to launching the file such as: Display Settings, Flagged Elements, Measuring tool units, Viewpoints and Screenshots.
When you interact with your file in Prospect by adding annotations, changing layers, sun settings, and more, those changes will persist across sessions for the specific project you have imported. This allows you to retain useful data from your VR sessions, as you can reference annotations in the future.
To reset markups and other in-VR settings, click the options button on the file in your library and select "Reset Markups". Alternatively, re-importing your file will result in a clean project being created.
Scheduling Meetings & Collaborating
With Collaboration features, you’ll be able to share the same virtual experience with others and make design decisions as one unified team, regardless of your physical location. For a step-by-step overview of how to collaborate, proceed to that section here.