The Prospect Library is the hub for managing your virtual reality experiences. From here you can save, export, delete, view and change settings per file. You can also schedule Meetings.
Using the Desktop Library
Example of a Prospect Pro Prospect Library when first opened
There are different ways to import your file:
- .IVZ & .IVZM =Double-clicking from your desktop or drag and drop
- Revit & Rhino = Use the plugin within the authoring software, "View in VR" to launch, see image below
- Sketchup, OBJ & FBX = Drag and drop into Prospect library
Example of a Prospect Library while attempting to drag and drop a Sketchup file.
Revit (2014 - 2018)
Rhino 5 x64
Example of a Prospect Plug-ins
Steps to Launching your File
1. Import your file to automatically begin processing
2. File processes and auto-saves to library
3. Click View in VR! When your file is launched, you'll first enter our Scale Model Mode. You can enter the model by teleporting into it with your controller.
3D Model in Scale Model Mode
Changing Prospect Settings Using the Right Panel
When you select a file in your library, a panel on the right will open with some settings you can set as default settings for this project, prior to launching the file.
You can also set default settings for all your experiences by going to the gear icon on the top right corner.
Scheduling Multiuser Meetings
With Meetings, you’ll be able to share the same virtual experience with others and make design decisions as one unified team, regardless of your physical location. Read more about getting started with Meetings here.
Alternatively, if you just want to export and share your VR experience with someone else without a Meeting, you can send them an .IVZ file. We dive deeper into that with
a simple step-by-step guide here.