Oculus Quest is an easy-to-use, wireless, portable, VR headset. It’s an ideal complement to an HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Windows MR headsets, which can power VR experiences for larger, more complex files.
Due to current Oculus procedures - you must first be granted access by a member of our team before you will be able to search for and install Prospect on the Oculus Quest or Quest 2.
To Gain Access:
- Submit a message here and be sure to include:
- Your name
- The email address associated with your Oculus account (not your username)
- Within 48 business hours, you'll receive a message from our team granting you access and with further instructions on how to find and install Prospect on the Quest.
- Next, you'll want to review our guide for syncing your Prospect Library and Quest headset.
Things you should know:
- Oculus Quest is a mobile device, and as such it does not have the same capabilities/power as a PC-Powered headset and is intended to work with smaller, less complex, "mobile-sized" files. VR. Learn more about Prospect on Quest
- Only Individual Licenses, Pro, and Pro Plus licenses support the Oculus Quest standalone device.
Verify the account used on your Oculus Quest:
- Within the Oculus smartphone application used for managing the device, click Settings.
- The email will be displayed as shown above.
- If you're logged in to oculus.com, the email used will also be displayed in your profile