IrisVR Scope, our mobile app, allows users to upload 360 rendered single viewpoint panoramas onto their online Scope Library then sync with their compatible smartphone devices. These rendered panoramas can be seen through use of the Samsung Gear VR, Google Daydream and Google Cardboard
We've worked hard at IrisVR to make our Scope app easy to use and provide a great experience for users.
- Cardboard, Google Daydream, and GearVR Support
- Access to iOS and Android apps
- (PRO) Unlimited uploads to Scope Library
- (PRO) Ability to sort, manage and store panoramas in Scope Library
- (PRO) Full screen 360 Preview of panoramas
- (PRO) Generating public sharing links to your images for sharing with others
- (PRO) Generating public sharing URLs, share direct link to view full screen 360 images on Desktop, Mobile and Tablets.
- Viewing public panosets shared with you
Supported File Formats:
- 12 x 1 stereoscopic images
- 6 x 2 images from Autodesk 360
- Ricoh Theta
- Spherical panoramas
- Review our Panorama Formats section for more information.
- Google Cardboard
- Google Daydream
- Read more here
To get the most out of your experience, see our hardware requirements:
Before you launch into virtual reality, browse the other articles in the category, to learn more about using the Scope app.
Plus, join our community of users by posting to our community forums!
For users who had the Scope app installed on their devices prior to November 1st, 2016, please go to your device's app store to update the app on your phone automatically. When you open the app for the first time go to the log in screen and insert your credentials for login. Any previously uploaded content should appear correctly after login.
To begin the free trial of Scope, please login to your online Scope Library and activate.
Differences between Scope Pro and Scope Basic outlined here.
Please note, Scope does not support the following file formats:
- Panoramic Images created with smartphones, such as iPhones or Android devices
- 2D Perspectives
- 360 Video
- Full 3D Models from Revit, Sketchup or other modeling software.
If you use a particular format not listed above, please send us a feature request here.