The Project Library is the hub for managing your virtual reality experiences. From here you can save, export, delete, view and change settings per file. You can also schedule Meetings.
Using the Desktop Library
Example of a Prospect Pro Project Library with multiple files saved for a later launch.
There are two types of imports we can support, drag and drop and plugin-based.
Drag and Drop
You can drag and drop SketchUp, OBJ, IVM, and IVZ files.
Example of a Project Library while attempting to drag and drop a Sketchup file.
Revit (2014 - 2018)
Rhino 5 x64
Launching your File
1. Select Import Settings
- Auto-Launch allows you to automatically jump into your model once Prospect is finished processing your model.
- Auto-Save allows you to automatically save your model to the Project Library once Prospect is finished processing your model. This feature is helpful when you'd like to make sure your files are easily accessible within the Project Library.
2. Processing your file
3. Your file has launched!
When your file is launched, you'll first enter our Scale Model Mode.
You can enter the model by teleporting into it.
4. Exit with ESC Key / Relaunch or Close
You'll see this window when you save your model to the Project Library.
Exporting and Sharing your Models with Others
You can export your models and share them with team members. We dive deeper into that with
a simple step-by-step guide here.
Changing Project Settings Using the Right Panel
When you select a file in your library, a panel on the right will open with some settings you can set as defaults for this project, prior to launching the file.
- Display settings
- Materials on/off
- Outlines on/off
- Enhanced Glass - we automatically detect glass and style it to appear more realistic. If you find this distracting or see other materials with transparency being automatically styled, feel free to disable this setting.
- Flagged elements
- Measuring tool units
Scheduling Multiuser Meetings
With Multiuser, you’ll be able to share the same virtual experience with others and make design decisions as one unified team, regardless of your physical location. Read more about getting started with Meetings here.
- Learn More - takes you to our knowledge base where we have articles to help you get started using Prospect.
- Account Settings - takes you to your account information on the IrisVR homepage. There you'll find the personal information you provided during the sign-up process, as well as information on billing and trial periods.