The ability to export and open IVZ files is only available to users who are subscribed to Prospect Pro or are currently in a trial period.
This means users who are using Prospect Basic currently do not have the ability to export or open received IVZ files.
- If you have received an error notice relating to hard disk space, try clearing your recycle bin and/or these other methods for freeing up space.
- If you are subscribed to Prospect Pro, and are using windows 8 or newer and are experiencing any problems creating or sharing an IVZ file, please email our support immediately.
We uncovered an issue that impacts some Windows 7 users for Prospect V.1.4.0 and older.
If you find yourself experiencing difficulty, or long wait times when exporting an .IVZ please follow the steps listed below.
*As of Prospect v.1.5.0, this issue has been resolved. We strongly recommend keeping up to date with the newest version of Prospect for feature updates, bug fixes and other significant improvements.
Steps to follow:
1) Click on the following link to get to the PowerShell download page: Microsoft PowerShell
2) Select this version and click "next" download:
3) Install this version of PowerShell 4.0 then restart your computer.
4) Launch Prospect and drag and drop the .IVZ file into the launcher and click to start extracting for VR.
(below is a screenshot of the download page indicating the version you should select and download, Windows6.1-KB2819745-x64-