Prospect 2.1 expands the capabilities of Multiuser Meetings even further! You can now invite participants that do not have a headset to share the same virtual experience, all while making design decisions as one unified team, regardless of your physical location. Check out the video above for more on Meetings, and additional new features below:
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A VR tutorial now guides users through the basics of the VR experience. The tutorial will play once per new file launch, but can be relaunched at any time by pressing 'F1'.
- Default Setting options within the Prospect Library are now available, click the gear on the top right to expand.
- HTC Vive users can now fly smoothly or incrementally in their model!
- Improved tooltips for all features and tools.
- Double click IVZ & IVM files from your desktop to open directly in Prospect.
- Revit 2019 Support available on Prospect v2.1.2, download from: irisvr.com/downloads
Looking for more? Check out our full release notes list.