For IrisVR mobile users who had previously downloaded and installed the IrisVR Mobile Viewer on your smartphone, please follow the steps below for setting up access to the new IrisVR Scope App.
1. Download the new IrisVR Scope App from the iOS or Android app store.
2. Log into www.irisvr.com using the same username and password you previously had created.
3. Go to Scope Library from the top right corner.
4. All your previously uploaded panoramas should appear as "Migrated Panoramas" when you first sign into the IrisVR Scope App.
5. Login to the IrisVR Scope App on your smart phone and confirm that the information matches what appears on your online account. Download panoramas as desired. Please note that you will no longer need a PIN Number for syncing your online and mobile account.
6. Once you have confirmed the migration of your information and downloaded the new app, please delete the old version of the app on your phone.