Some users have reported that Lavasoft prevents our application from starting up. In order to get it working you'll have to uninstall Lavasoft. We're looking into how to avoid this issue in the future.
Articles in this section
- Non-ASCII Characters In Username
- "Installation has failed" Error
- Why is my model so small when I bring it into Prospect?
- Can my Revit and Sketchup files work in GearVR?
- Can my Revit and SketchUp files work in a Google Cardboard?
- [Hardware] Does Prospect support the use of Oculus DK2?
- [RVT] File Processing Error - RVT files must be loaded using the native plugin
- [RVT] Revit cannot run the external application "IrisVR Revit Reader"
- [RVT] "The Path is Not of Legal Form" Error in Revit Plugin