In order to use Iris' Revit plugin, you will need to save your file locally first. If the issue persists, please restart Revit on your desktop and launch into Prospect again.
Articles in this section
- Non-ASCII Characters In Username
- "Installation has failed" Error
- Why is my model so small when I bring it into Prospect?
- Can my Revit and Sketchup files work in GearVR?
- Can my Revit and SketchUp files work in a Google Cardboard?
- [Hardware] Does Prospect support the use of Oculus DK2?
- [RVT] File Processing Error - RVT files must be loaded using the native plugin
- [RVT] Revit cannot run the external application "IrisVR Revit Reader"
- [RVT] "The Path is Not of Legal Form" Error in Revit Plugin