If trying to launch into Prospect software and the loading bar on the launcher window keeps loading indefinitely, there could be a couple problems causing this error to occur:
- Make sure there is enough space on your C: drive (at least 500MB)
- Verify that your file is under 2 million polygons or about 100MB.
- In Revit, try cropping the 3D view and see if that improves loading.
- Update to the latest Oculus Runtime or HTC Vive Runtimes
- Run IrisVR as an administrator
- Try restarting your computer again
If none of the items above resolve the situation, please send us an email for additional support.