When paired with the Oculus Rift, Prospect has support for different navigation options: X-box controller, keyboard, Oculus Remote (included with headset) and Oculus Touch (purchased seperate) controllers.
You can also use your computers keyboard to movement within Prospect when paired with an Oculus Rift, here are the key mappings.
- W - Walk forward
- S - Walk Backwards
- A - Incremental Turn Left
- D - Incremental Turn Right
- Q - Open Menu
- G - Ghost Mode
- Up Arrow - Fly Up
- Down Arrow - Fly Down
- Spacebar - Teleport, [In Menu] Select, [Annotations] Draw
- M - Turn on / off Materials
- O - Turn on / off Outlines
- R - Reset Camera Position
- Viewpoints (Scenes) - Toggle between them by pressing right and left arrows.
With the XBox controller you can also perform the following:
- Rotate model in Scale Model mode using either joystick
- Top Left/Right Bumpers - toggle between viewpoints (saved scenes)
- With the keyboard press M (Turn on / off Materials) or O (Turn on / off Outlines)
Pressing the menu button on the left Oculus Touch controller will toggle on tooltips for your motion controllers while you’re in VR with Prospect. Press the menu button once more to turn the tooltips off.
Use the bottom trigger to utilize the teleport function.
Oculus Touch controllers are sold separately from the Oculus Rift headset. They allow for movement with two "orbs" and require that a separate tracker be placed on your desktop, but can create an easier navigation experience for some users.