If you happen to encounter an error or Pipefail while using Prospect, please submit the issue, file, and any additional information via the error reporting feature built into Prospect, as detailed below:
1. Navigate to the drop-down list associated with your username in the Prospect Desktop window, shown above.
2. Click "Report Issue" to bring up the dialog box shown below.
3. Please use a file sharing service like WeTransfer to generate a download link for your original file that experienced the issue, and then paste that link into the form.
4. Make sure the "Send logs" box is checked to send us the pertinent information related to any errors or crashes for troubleshooting.
5. Check the "Receive Feedback" box if you would like to receive a response from our team.
6. Make sure the rest of the form has been filled out, and that you’ve included a brief description of the issue with all other relevant information.
7. Verify that the form is fully filled out, then click “SEND”. If you've elected to receive feedback, our team will follow up via email as soon as possible.
Note: Taking a look at the file directly, along with the error logs and the description provided is the best way we will be able to provide assistance. We will treat your data confidentially. Learn more here.
While we work on a solution:
Here are some common culprits & quick troubleshooting tips that might resolve your issue below:
1. Verify the following VR settings are up to date and properly calibrated.
2. Verify that your computer is using the latest drivers, we recommend using Nvidia Geforce Experience to help manage updates.
3. Make sure Windows is up to date.
4. Verify that your computer meets the minimum requirements for running Prospect
5. If you're utilizing a VR capable laptop, make sure it is plugged in and connected to a wall outlet.
6. Restart your computer.