If you happen to encounter an error or Pipefail while using Prospect, please submit the issue, file, and any additional information via the error reporting feature built into Prospect, as detailed below:
1. Navigate to the drop-down list associated with your username in the Prospect Desktop window, shown above.
2. Click "Report Issue" to bring up the dialog box shown below.
3. Please use a file sharing service like WeTransfer to generate a download link for your original file that experienced the issue, and then paste that link into the form.
4. Make sure the "Send logs" box is checked to send us the pertinent information related to any errors or crashes for troubleshooting.
5. Make sure the rest of the form has been filled out, and that you’ve included a brief description of the issue and any other relevant information.
6. Verify that the form is fully filled out, then click “SEND”. Our team will follow up via email as soon as possible.
Taking a look at the file directly, along with the error logs and the description provided is the best way we will be able to provide assistance. We will treat your data confidentially. Learn more here.
While we work on a solution, here are some quick troubleshooting tips that might resolve your issue below:
1. Restart your desktop
2. Make sure you have the latest runtimes installed
3. Check that your headset is plugged into your desktop.
3. Verify that your computer meets the minimum requirements for running Prospect
4. If you're utilizing a VR capable laptop, make sure it is plugged in and connected to a wall outlet.