If you happen to encounter an error or Pipefail while using Prospect, please submit the issue, file, and any additional information via the error reporting feature built into Prospect, as detailed below:
1) Navigate to the ‘Help’ tab of the Prospect Desktop window, shown above.
2) Click "Report Issue" to bring up the dialog box shown below.
3) Please use a file sharing service like https://wetransfer.com/ to generate a download link URL for your original file that experienced the issue, and then paste that link into the form.
4) Make sure the "Send logs" box is checked, to send us the pertinent information related to any errors or crashes for troubleshooting.
5) Make sure the rest of the form has been filled out, and that you’ve included a brief description of the issue and any other relevant information.
6) Verify that the form is fully filled out, then click “SEND”. Our team will follow up via email as soon as possible.
Taking a look at the file directly, along with the error logs and the description provided is the best way we will be able to provide assistance. We will treat your data confidentially. Learn more here.